Purpose: LCCA instituted a uniform dress code for the sake of glorifying God through modest dress, academic excellence, and restraint from materialism. LCCA expects students to dress in conformance with one's biological sex. The spirit of the following guidelines is intended to be helpful to the educational and discipleship journey of each student and not as legalistic or punitive restrictions.
Basic Student Uniform Guidelines
- A collared, LCCA logo shirt obtained through the academy office or website must be worn on Mondays during school hours. The shirt may be long sleeve or short sleeve.
- Tuesday through Friday a plain, solid colored, collared shirt must be worn either in navy, burgundy, grey, or white. Shirts may be a short or long sleeve collared polo, turtleneck, sweatshirt or button down. No tank tops. Students may also wear a LCCA collared shirt, or LCCA screen printed t-shirt or sweatshirt. Shirts should not be too loose, too tight, or too revealing. Fridays are more casual with allowing school colored t-shirts.
- A navy LCCA logo polo shirt or LCCA screen printed t-shirt will be worn for field trips, depending upon the occasion.
- Pants, shorts, or skirts must be plain denim, khakis, navy, or LCCA's plaid. They should not be tight or skinny in fit nor may they be ripped, torn, jeweled, or glittery. The length of shorts or skirts must reach the fingertips of the students with their hands fully extended by their sides. Leggings or stretch pants are not allowed unless they are worn under shorts or skirts that meet appropriate length.
- Shoes should be closed toed or relatively plain. No flip-flops or sandals except for special occasions designated by the school.
- Sweaters, hoodies, and other layered clothing worn over uniforms must be in school colors. The school logo is not required on outerwear.
- Coats and jackets are at the discretion of the parents, but should reflect the spirit of the uniform purpose, that is to be modest and not a disruption. Any outerwear worn inside must be school colors.
- Hair bows, ribbons, and barrettes should also respect the uniform purpose. Hats and other cold weather gear are allowed during inclement and cold weather.
- When in doubt of clothing choice for LCCA, please discuss concerns with the administration.
Uniform Order Information
LCCA Families can go to https://www.landsend.com/school and create or sign in to their account. Families can find LCCA by using the Preferred School Number Search: 900172503. You can also call 1-800-469-2222 and a team of consultants are available 24/7 for assistance.
LCCA places orders with an in-house company 2 times a year. Please ask the school office for an order form and when the next order will be due.